Browse Our Services
Chimney / Liner Clean and Sweep
- Checking the installation meets current regulations according to document J Building Regs
- All sweeping is carried out in line with the Guild of Master Sweeps Code of Practice
- Carrying out a smoke draw test.
- Issue of a Guild of Master Sweeps Appliance Sweeping / Servicing certificate (insurance industry accepted) on completion of work.
A chimney/flue sweep will take approximately 30 to 50 minutes to carry out. Anything over and above this will charged at an hourly rate.
Bird nest removal
The first 50 minutes is covered by the standard sweep charge, any time over and above this is charged at an hourly rate (minimum charge will be applied)
Please note that bird’s nest removal may take anything from an hour to several hours
- Replacement and/or installation of chimney Cowl or bird guards and Chimney pot caps
- Installation of carbon monoxide alarms
- Installation of replacement fire rope and fire bricks
- Advice on stoves, appliance installations and chimney repairs
- Removal of tar/creosote using Cre-Away removal products.
- Arranging of CCTV camera surveys and chimney pressure testing
If an appointment is missed or we cannot gain access to the property, a call out charge will be incurred.